Gee I hope I got that Swedish right.
It’s so nice when someone likes your blog, isn’t it? And this on the day I celebrate 25,000 unique hits here at EHTT. I never thought I’d be the next Pioneer Woman, but I hoped someone would read what I put out there. I guess they did!
Hillbillyfarmgirl’s blog is a visual delight. I love the vibrant, simple, graphic nature of her blog. Go there. See for yourself.
Here are the rules for the recipients of this award. Another one in sevens. I gotta give it out to 7 of my favorite bloggers, based on nothing but my own personal preference. I don’t even have to say why, but I might. I just might. Here goes (in no particular order):
1. Baba Yaga’s Mirror: Stories from the Trail Home I love the layout and all the information!
2. Common Sense Horsemanship Who doesn’t need a daily does of common sense?
3. Equine Ink because she almost always beats me to really good post topics and I am always fascinated by her content. Plus, she’s a cool person.
4. The Literary Horse because a day does not go by that I don’t need to know what Jane has been up to. Or her kids.
5. Horse Ideology because she says everything I’d like to but can’t make myself say (in public), and knows so much.
6. The Skoog Farm Journal, who has enough bloggin awards to fill their own blog, but gets this one anyway, so tough. I have to go there everyday to get loaded up on Pepperidge Farm Americana and life the way it should be.
7. The Horses At Alderlore because Bonnitta is a bodhisattva.
© 2009 enlightened horsemanship through touch and Kim Cox Carneal
If you like what you have been reading, please subscribe to the RSS Feed, and visit Bloggers Choice Awards to vote for Enlightened Horsemanship Through Touch.
SIGN THE PETITION AGAINST THE MONGOL DERBY HERE